I don’t curse people, I bless everyone around them.
1) Yeah, I know, Cover Girl is completely missing the point of the book/movie
2) or knowingly cosplaying the oppressive Capitol fashionistas, I don’t know
3) BUT WOULDN’T IT BE AMAZING IF KIDS WENT AROUND MADE UP LIKE THIS? Wearing eyeshadow on their foreheads and eyeliner on their cheekbones and blue lipstick and not giving a single fuck? ”But it was Cover Girl’s idea! Look at the ads in People! It’s the #1 movie in the country made from best-selling books! It cannot get more popular or mainstream than this.” ”Look, Mom! I’m from the Power district! >8D”
Using a combination of high speed photography and precise paint splashes, artist Jack Long creates liquid flowers, which are basically paint that has splashed in such a way and captured at the right moment that it looks like a flower.
Even more impressively, a lot of the pieces depict flowers in vases, rather than just the flower itself.
Ward just got 100% more interesting.
my fave movie is spy kids and my mom uses it against me by asking me to do soemthing and if i dont want to do it she goes.. SPy kids take out the trash
and im ike
Damn it if i dont take out the trash then im not a spy kid so i have to go take out the trasjh
choose carefully: the red pill or the blue pill
Either way, you’re not leaving the couch for sixteen hours.
You are the future
Sometimes I wonder how many books I could have written if I took all the time I spent on Tumblr and added it to all the time I spend on Netflix and then converted that time to writing.
Oh god ….
I can’t even walk in heels that high and I want them.
I can definitely walk in heels that high, and if I had a thousand dollars to throw around, I might throw them at these shoes.
Kirins by Quequinox Art, 2011-2013.
Each kirin is a ooak sculpture, handmade from polymer clay over a wire and foil frame.
*squeals so loudly, dolphins beach themselves*
These are truly just SO amazing and beautiful to look at…
The night breathed through the apartment like a dark animal. The ticking of a clock. The groan of a floorboard as he slipped out of his room. All was drowned by its silence. But Jacob loved the night. He felt it on his skin like a promise. Like a cloak woven from freedom and danger.
- Cornelia Funke “Reckless” (via mrtodds-barbershop)
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all.
- Emily Dickinson (via wordpainting)
Happy Dewey Decimal Day!
December 10, 1851 is the birthday of Melvil Dewey (1851-1931) inventor of the Dewey Decimal system of library classification.
Mildred C. Crabtree, a civilian librarian, selects books in the library for distribution to the wards at Kenner Army Hospital, 07/07/1976
Doesn’t Mildred C. Crabtree have the most perfect stereotypical librarian name?